Showbox is a free streaming app for your favorite movies and TV series. It provides you with unlimited non-stop entertainment so that your entertainment never ends. Showbox allows you to watch unlimited movies and TV shows online. Yes !! you can stream your favorite series and movies online without any limits. It is a free app which you can install and stream unlimited for free. The app does not have any in-app purchases as well and no hidden fee. It has an integrated downloader which lets you download movies from its high-speed servers. It enables you to download and watch movies later without internet. Backend team of Showbox ensures a great user experience by curating the content and ensuring the latest collection of popular movies. You will also get automatic app push updates
It has successfully delivered what people wanted in their smartphone. However, few people want to watch their favorite content on their laptop or desktop which Showbox don’t support officially. Being Android only application, you cannot directly use Showbox for PC. However, you can follow some additional steps and get Showbox apk working on your Windows device.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD/INSTALL ON PC?
Before going through different methods of downloading/installing :
- You need an Android emulator to run this app on a computer.
- You need the Showbox .apk file to run the app on a PC
An Android emulator runs an Android system on your computer. This “system” is actually an emulated Android OS.
Put simply, it’s an Android phone running on your computer.
METHOD 1: ARC WELDER METHOD
The ARC Welder method works like a charm. This method involves running an Android emulator inside the Chrome browser. Follow the steps below.
- Download Google Chrome browser
- Now download ARC Welder (works as a Chrome extension)
- Once the download completes, you need to click on “Add to Chrome” on the same page where you downloaded the extension
- A confirmation dialogue will ask for permission to “add app.” Click it to proceed
- Open a new tab and click Apps in your Bookmarks bar
- Once you have the list of installed Chrome apps, click on the ARC Welder app to run Showbox for PC
- When the ARC Welder app starts, you will be asked to create a new account or sign in with the one you already created with the service
- Now get the Showbox.APK file
- Now go back to ARC Welder in your browser and click on “Add your APK”
- Select your Showbox .apk file and click the Test button at the bottom
- Now you can test the Showbox .apk file on your computer
That’s it. Now whenever you need to run Showbox for PC, simply go to Chrome, open a new tab, click on Apps, and start ARC Welder.
METHOD 2: BLUESTACKS METHOD
This method uses the Bluestacks emulator instead of ARC Welder. You will install an emulator on your PC and then run it as a native app.
Follow the steps below to download Showbox for PC.
- Download Bluestacks from the link
- Now get the Showbox.APK from the other link
- Install Bluestacks on your PC by double-clicking the file you downloaded in the first step
- The installation is easy to follow, just follow the on-screen instructions
- Once installed, go to the folder where you downloaded the Showbox.APK file
- Right-click on the file and open it with your Bluestacks emulator, now that it’s installed on your PC
- Bluestacks will start and automatically load your APK(Showbox for PC in this case)
That’s it. Now you have your favorite movie streaming app running on your computer.
Showbox is a great application, but it lacked versatility when it comes to running this application on various platforms. However, we found out methods to run Showbox in PC by using Android Emulator and Chrome Extention.